Registration is now open for the 2017 IACP Annual Convention and Trade Show. We look forward to seeing you in Ames on May 3 and 4!
To kick things off, we want to see photos of you with your dog (or pet of any kind). Submit your photos to the IACP Facebook page. And guess what?! If 100 or more photos are posted to the IACP Facebook page by May 4, Hank Hanson, IACP Operations Director, will donate $100 to the Animal Rescue League of Iowa! Submit your photos today and don't forget to Be The Person Your Dog Thinks You Are!
- Do you want to register yourself and members of your team? Click here.
- Do you want to see session and speaker information? Download your digital convention book today.
- Ready to book your hotel? Early bird pricing runs through April 18.
- Best Western Plus, 2500 University Blvd, Ames - (515) 296-2500 - $109 (Complimentary Breakfast)
- Gateway Hotel, 2100 Green Hills Dr, Ames - (515) 292-8600 - $120
- Hampton Inn & Suites, 2100 SE 16th St, Ames - (515) 232-5510 - $105 (Complimentary Breakfast)
- Holiday Inn, 2609 University Blvd, Ames - (515) 268-8808 - $92
- Are you interested in being a vendor at our convention trade show? Click here.
- Want access to everything on your mobile device? Get the app here.
Convention app exclusively sponsored by Justin Grimm with Mutual of America.
About The Iowa Association of Community Providers
One Day, All Iowans Will Live, Learn, and Work in the Community of Their Choice
For more than 35 years, IACP has advocated for Iowa providers. IACP consists of over 150 community-based organizations that provide services in all 99 Iowa counties. Association members serve 140,000 people with disabilities and employ 30,000 Iowans. IACP members annually contribute over 1.3 billion dollars to our state's economy!